Friday, November 9, 2007

Can YOU resist "FREE"??????


Remember me talking about Pat Huntoon earlier, of Technique Junkies? Well, SHE is doing a great thing - involving FREE stuff!! Please be SURE to tell her I referred you. ;D
Here's what she says:
The Technique Junkie Newsletter is celebrating 5 years of publications, and I have been giving away stamps, gift certificates and vendor products all month long. As a culmination of the celebration, I am offering the Grand Prize:
Technique Junkie for Life.
Details are on my Blog: www.patstamps.blogspot.com

I am also offering a special:
Five years, nearly 400 techniques. By far, the MOST extensive one-source library of step-by-step tutorials that exists anywhere. If you have not subscribed, what are you waiting for? Let me give you a little incentive: New subscribers, if you subscribe to the issues from 10-07 through 12-08, I will send you the 10-07 issue Free. Free. That is a $3.00 savings! So, $21.00 for the issues from 10-07 through 12-08. Hurry, though, I am only offering this until Friday, November 2nd! There will NOT be any extensions on this deadline. US addresses only. Email me for an invoice if you are interested.
Pat Huntoon
PO Box 16547
Stamford CT 06905
www.techniquejunkies.com
SEE?!?!??! You could LEARN a lot, see a lot of BEAUTIFUL artwork, and enjoy getting to know Pat! :) Email her today - then go take the time to STAMP something!!! :) (The above card was a technique in the August 2007 newsletter!)