Friday, February 22, 2008

New challenge card :)


Good afternoon! :) Here's a card I did when Pat Huntoon challenged the Technique Junkies to do a card like this. :)
So, this card is made with a 6"x8" piece of Basic Gray card stock; it's 6" tall. The rubon border is one I pieced together with my CHERISHED MEMORIES rubons from Stampin' Up!, and I put them on a piece of Pretty in Pink designer paper that's in the Level 1 Hostess Paper Pack - such BEAUTIFUL paper!!!! Next, I took my paper snips and cut around the border; I didn't cut too perfectly, but kind of closely.
The words are also rubons from that set; the two smaller windows are pieces of card stock cut to just shy of 3/8" wide and the ends punched with the word window punch - which is what I used for the last one. Simple and pretty. :)
I've always loved gray and pink together! :)
SO. What are YOU working on today? I'm working on my watercoloring class that's taking place tomorrow morning. :) I've got the watercoloring part down, it's designing the rest of the card that's taking me a bit. That, plus I have NO ambition today. LOL!!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend! I hope you'll take the time to STAMP something!!!!! See you soon! :)

5 comments:

Baba's Blog .. Babies Are Special said...

Hi Lori, thanks for sharing your art work with us..I love pink and gray together too....I want to learn how to do Scrapbooking too...have a great week-end ..

Patty W said...

I like gray and pinks together too. These days I love brown and pinks and oranges and some blue :)

Ginny said...

The border is absolutely gorgeous. If one were really talented, (not me!) she could randomly cut a border like that and decorate it freehand. Hmm.

J-ME said...

Hi Lori, I have wanted to try a card similar to this but have never gotten around to it. Perhaps this will make me remember to try it!
What are you using for your watercoloring class? Pencils, crayons, watercolors (what kind)?

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,