Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Amy was here! :)


Good afternoon! :) How ARE you? How was your long weekend - did you get a chance to stamp or create, time for yourself?
Amy was here yesterday to drop off some things she had borrowed, and had some time to waste. :) So, while I was working, she stamped.
This set is TIME WELL SPENT, a Level 3 hostess set - only two more months to earn yours!! If you'd like to host a party and earn LOTS of free stuff for yourself, please email me at poohisstampin@aol.com! She was looking at one of my magazines, and was inspired to do this card. Honestly, this color scheme is not really in my sight, so I'm glad she did it! Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red, and Very Vanilla/ The butterfly is on a dimensional, so he pops up a bit from the rest of the card. Didn't she do a great job? :)
What are YOU stamping??? Show me, tell me, send it to me. Bless someone with a card you send. And be watching for my annual Birthday Challenge to begin this weekend!!!!!
Take the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Amy is UBER talented! And this card looks perfect! WAY TO USE THAT COLOR GIRL!