Friday, December 21, 2012

Noel Notes




Good Friday Morning! How are you this cold morning? :D

A quick share today; do you remember me showing you this from our Christmas Stamp Camp? Well, here's another use! :)

My sister's name is Noel; in this case, it made this an easy gift - I could use a Christmas stamp in a non-traditional Christmas way! :) She absolutely LOVED it! Because I finished it in Texas, I had limited resources - but I did have the scallop edge punch. So, I punched a super-thin strip of Cajun Craze and crinkled it around the edge of the "thanks" punch. It took some doing - the card stock was super stiff for such a small circle! - but I beat it. :D

I just have to share another photo of my beautiful niece. :D She doesn't smile too much when there's a camera around; she knows she's going to get flashed in the eyes. :D But I managed to get this one.

My sweet girl! (I miss her, SO much. I don't miss the work. :D LOL!)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a wonderful day, and be sure to take the time to stamp something!!!!

No comments: