Monday, September 22, 2014

MDS Monday - Time Out at Legend's


HAPPY MONDAY!!!! This page makes me HAPPY. :) I just pulled out my iPhone yesterday - which is a relatively new toy for me :) - and took this selfie. Hey presto! :D I really love this one! :D (It will become my personal FB page picture sometime today.)

I decided I wanted some new fall MDS downloads to work with, so I did a bit of shopping. :D This is the burlap ribbon download - there are six different "pieces" in this download! I also downloaded the Orchard Harvest DSP package; there are twelve designs, just like in a package of DSP, and I can fill in punches, use pieces, and NEVER use up all this digital stuff. :D HOORAY!

What do you think of my page? Have you tried MDS yet? Why or why not? :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Enjoy your last day of summer!

No comments: