Monday, March 9, 2015

MDS MONDAY - Why I Go


Welcome to Monday!!! Did you have a good weekend???

Some of you know that I'm going to be heading to Oregon again in a month, for about a month. My stepdaughter is getting married, and we're going to take the opportunity to take a little time on the beach. :) It's where I love to be, and so does Kenn.

These photos are from our trip in 2012; this is in Yachats, at our favorite beach, Smelt Sands. I so cannot wait to get to my ocean again!!!!!!! :)

I'm going to be planning another book for this trip. It's going to be difficult, because I don't know if my laptop is going to be able to travel or not. It's not doing too well. :/ But we'll see what happens! :)

I just LOVE MDS. I sincerely wish you would play with it! I think you'd love it!! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Have a wonderful day - be sure to make the time to STAMP something!!

No comments: