Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm a loser at blogging!


I can't seem to keep in my mind which email account I used to create this blog! LOL!
Oh, well. I've been a little busy lately; this was our opening weekend for TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. It's a phenomenal show; the above are a few of the photos being used for publicity. We're having fun, but I'm SO glad to have a break for the next few days. I'm TIRED!
I have two Stampin' Up!® workshops this week, but I'm looking for hostesses for April! C'mon, girls! Let's earn you some free stuff!!! Don't forget to check out my website - http://poohisstampin.stampinup.net - for ideas in the gallery, my class schedule, etc. :)
If you're interested in coming to the show, please visit www.encore-theatre-company.org for ticket info. I'd love to see you there!

No comments: