Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another sample from A BEAUTIFUL THING!


This was my FIRST card with my new set, and I wasn't crazy about it - but it's growing on me. :D It looks too SIMPLE to me. What do you think?


Colors are Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla. (Notice the ticket corner punch? :D You KNOW I love that thing...!)


That's it for today; I'm trying to be creative around the mess in my room, so I'll be ready for Saturday. I think those of you coming to the Open House will enjoy the projects we're going to do! :) It's been tough creating in this environment.... LOL!!!!!!



Don't forget!! The NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG IS HERE!!!!!!!! Go here to browse!!!



So, what are YOU stamping today???? And who are YOU sharing it with???? :D

1 comment:

Becky said...

You KNOW what it needs? RIBBON!!! *LOL* Ya know I cant hardly make a card without it. But--really...I think its beautiful. And I really like that set!