Friday, January 18, 2008

Isn't this CUTE?!?!?!?


Hi, everyone! This is going to be pretty quick again - I have a workshop here this afternoon, and I'll show you those projects on Tuesday, after we've done them at my Monday workshop, too. :) Both of these are hostess club workshops, so one of the projects is a little more detailed for them. It's cute! :D
Anyway. This is the hostess gift for each hostess. I LOVE HOW EASY THIS WAS!
I picked up this little bucket at an after-Christmas sale for a few pennies. The Crop-A-Dile punched the holes for the ribbon AS EASILY AS THROUGH CARD STOCK!!! It was AMAZING!!!!!! Of course, that's our red gingham ribbon. Just a bit of whimsy. :)
The wording is our new CHERISHED MEMORIES RUB-ONS. They are SOOOOOOOO easy to use, stick down quickly, and are really classy. It's much easier than trying to stamp on the bucket. ;)
So, tell me what you think - then take the time to STAMP something!!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

J-ME said...

What a cute hostess gift. The rub-ons would be much easier to use that stamping!

Becky said...

Omigosh! I loooooove this!