Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's that calm before a storm, right?

The time when it's boring and quiet; you don't really want to work, because you have another big celebration coming up - New Year's!


Well, don't get too bogged down! :D Valentine's Day will be upon us before you know it.


Here is a sample using some of the new toys you can get, too! :)

(I've taken a month off, and it's tough getting back into being creative! LOL!!!)

I think this is a fun card, don't you? That's the Top Note die for my Big Shot - an exclusive die from Stampin' Up!, you know.... :) The card base and ink color are Regal Rose, and Brocade Blue, followed by Very Vanilla. The punched hearts? Yup, a new punch - available in the LOVE YOU MUCH Valentine's Promotion Bundle. (Right now, you can't order it online; you'll have to contact me to place your order for it!) So's the Designer Series Paper and the stamp set!! It's an AWESOME bundle!!!

Don't forget, too, that the Country Living Bundle is still available for purchase! Only a few more days for that one, so don't miss out on it!!! PLUS, ever stamp on the Retiring Stamp List is TEN PERCENT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't forget to put LORI STILGER as your demonstrator, or your charges will be higher from the main website!!!!)

OK, off to get ready for family coming in. :) Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! :D

2 comments:

Ginny said...

The Top Note die was featured in quite a number of projects on another blog I read, and I grew to love it. I'll have to check the size to see if it can be used in the Cuttlebug. (Oh - and I found a Crease Pad at Michael's, so I picked it up. Remember our conversation before Christmas?)

Becky said...

I really like this. VERY CUTE!