Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IT IS FINALLY HERE - and so am I! :D

If you look over to the right, you'll see it - the NEW Idea Book & Catalog!!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL book, and it's the best in YEARS, IMHO. :D There are such WONDERFUL new products - and my wish list is MILES long. :D


ANYWAY. :D If you go download the book, you'll be able to make your OWN wish list! Here's a news flash: February and March are Sale-A-Bration, which means that, for every $50 you spend, you get to pick one of several special products (paper bundle, ribbon, select stamp sets) for FREE! And, if you order ONLINE on my site from Feb. 1 - April 30, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE IDEA BOOK & CATALOG OF YOUR VERY OWN!!!!!!!!!!! It's very exciting!!!!! Download a copy to place your order with on my site, and then get one you can sleep with under your pillow - er, ummm, I mean drool over - er, ummm, make your own wish list. Yeah, that's it. :D


Here's a sample I made with some new stamps!


This set is called JUST BUZZIN' BY. It's REALLY cute. Colors are Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. We did a treat bag with the Top Note die for the open house yesterday, so after I did the sample to show, I used the negative from cutting it out to do the frame.
Keep on the lookout - I've got some fun other things to show you! :)
Now, then, GO CHECK OUT THE NEW IB&C, and then come back and tell me what's on your wish list! :D
And THEN, go stamp something!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ohhh I really like this one. Sooo sweet! Way to use that negative space! You are the queen of this!