Friday, January 30, 2009

Let's keep LOVE in the works! :D


Hi! How are you this fine Friday??? Have you had a good week? It's the last work day of the month! :) Can you believe the first month of the year is gone already??? Wow. It's flying - in some ways. :)
ANYWAY. I know I've said it so many times before - but not lately, so here goes: I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!! :D
I really like making different shapes of cards; this scallop die, and the Top Note die, are both faves of mine for doing this. So, you know I used the scallop circle die - read on for the rest of the ingredients! :)
Card stock is Close to Cocoa. The speckle is from ITTY BITTY BACKGROUNDS, done in Close to Cocoa. Then, I stippled white ink all over the card. The hearts are cut with my BIG SHOT and the hearts Sizzlets from the new Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper; I distressed the edges with the distressing tool from the Cutting Kit. Then, I ran my embossing buddy all over the card stock, and stamped the saying from HOLIDAYS & WISHES and embossed with white embossing powder.
Not too girly, not too cutesy. :) What do YOU think of it??? Keep watching; I've got more fun stuff to play with in my BIG SHOT. You REALLY need one of these...! :D

No comments: