Friday, April 11, 2014

Zebra Card


Welcome to Friday! It's SPRING! And here I am bringing you a black card... :D

I made this card just to make one to show you! Aren't you flattered? :D I got a couple of new stamp sets, and I'm in love with this animal one. Why didn't I get it earlier?!?! It's been marked in my IBC to get for the whole year. Of course, now that I've finally purchased it, it will probably retire... :D

Speaking of which: we're getting closer to the new Idea Book Release in June! Be watching for the retirement lists (sooner than I wish them to be coming! :D )

Now, then. This stamp is from ZOO REVIEW; it's available in wood or clear-mount. To do my background, I just put wide rubber bands around my brayer, and rolled some white craft ink onto that Basic Black card stock. The zebra is embossed in black, and that's a layer of Bermuda Bay right underneath him. :) (Just so you know, I took a piece of Whisper White card stock for the inside, and ran those rubber bands through some Basic Black ink and did about 1.75" of a border down the right side of the inside card.)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure to stamp something! :)

No comments: