Monday, June 2, 2014

Sharing the NEW IN COLORS via MDS MONDAY! :D


HAPPY NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DON'T FORGET: the NEW IB&C OPEN HOUSE is Saturday from 2:00 - 4:30 at Lori's Stamping Studio! :) )

That's right! It's available for shopping starting this afternoon! :)

On my lovely page, above, you can see ALL FIVE of the new IN COLORS. Remember: each grouping is available for TWO years now. Here are their names:
Blackberry Bliss
Lost Lagoon
Tangelo Twist
Hello Honey
Moss Meadow

I was trying to figure out how to show them to you AND still do my MDS MONDAY, and voila! :D I think it's a fun page. (By the way, I got my birthday present early, so don't think you're late if you're still looking for the PERFECT thing.... :D) We're shooting a wedding the weekend of my birthday, and Kenn wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to learn the ins and out of my new camera and lens. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Kenn's gone to visit family, so I have lots of things I need to do around home while he's gone. :) Have a wonderful day, contact me if you have ANY questions, and be sure to make the time to stamp something! :)

No comments: