Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Shine! Card - 2016 Occasions Mini & Sale-Brations Mini!

It's Wednesday again! :D Welcome Back!

Today's card is a fun one. The die cut and stamp set are from the Occasions Mini, the stencil and spray stuff are from the Idea Book, and the designer series paper (DSP, in case you've forgotten! :D) is from the Sale-A-Brations Mini!

Colors are Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky.

First, I took a cardfront-sized piece of card stock and the Happy Patterns Decorative Mask (item #138313 - Kathy exclaimed, "How did I miss this?!?"), and positioned them as straight as I could. :D Next, I took a Stampin' Spritzer (item #126185) filled with regular ol' rubbing alcohol and Daffodil Delight re-inker and spritzed the pattern onto the card stock. I let it dry, then cut it with the Sunburst thinlet (item #140617). I should have embossed before I cut, but I didn't. :D The "Shine" is from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set (item #140722).

I attached that to a piece of the Soft Sky Perfectly Artistic DSP (item #141021), which I got for FREE. :D My husband likes this one of a pile I made, I think because of the bright colors and the fun shape.

OK, I'm out of here! Have a wonderful week - and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: