Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Berry Basket


Surprise! :) I'm back again this week!

I was going to save this for next week, but if you ordered NOW, depending on where you're located, you might be able to get the supplies for this in time to make favors for Valentine's Day - which is a week from Sunday. Plus, it's SALE-A-BRATION - get something FREE for every $50 you spend!

There's NO STAMPING on this basket. It's all paper! After I cut the berry basket, I embossed it with the large dot folder. The Real Red I cut at the same time as the Whisper White - the whole thing went together quite quickly!

For card stock and filling, I'm guessing this cost me less than 75 cents to make! It's not too big; if you want to make it sturdier, you can cut some press board (or an old cereal box!) into a 2.5" square to put between the layers of the berry basket.

OK, y'all, I'm outta here. I'm going to TRY to post once a week for a while, things that are exclusive to my blog. :) Have a wonderful week - and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Berry baskets are so cute. I love the red scallop around the top edge!