Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Guess who?!?!


Well, dear friends, I know it's been a VERY long time. Time and events have conspired against me! :D But I hope I'm back every now and then, now - just got a new computer, and trying to blog without having my email available at the same time is a PAIN. :D

ANYWAY. This is a card I made for a color challenge a week or so ago, but because of trying to figure out the email/blogger thing, never got to enter. :D
The challenge was with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede. (I'm sorry it doesn't have the copyright on it; I don't have that software back on my computer yet!!!

I really like the way this card turned out. It's definitely not a color combination I would have chosen, but I think it really works. :)

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me! I look forward to sharing a little bit more! (You may have to prompt me; time is different for me now...)

Have a great day!! Take the time to stamp something! ♥

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Lori! I’ve been thinking of you this week. It’s so good to see a blog post from you! Your card is very pretty. I think the basic design is a classic, with the flowers bringing attention to the words in the oval.

I will probably place an order soon. I am wanting to get some cardstock before prices rise due to all those tariffs we slapped on China. Why is it that we never seem to have the right color of cardstock, even though we have plenty to choose from? Murphy’s law of crafting, or something like that.

Lori Stilger said...

Hi, Ginny!!!! It's good to hear from you; I have been wondering how you're doing, too. :)
I need to get you a new IB&C. BIG color shake-up!! Some great new ones - and this time, I'm not missing anything. I still miss some from the first color group!!!