Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Paper Pumpkin, Halloween Edition

Hi, y'all! :D I thought I'd show you that PP isn't all about making cards; it comes with LOTS of things to play with, and you can do them EXACTLY as you're shown in the easy-to-follow instructions, OR you can use the goodies plus some of your own supplies to crate whateve you want. Today. I'm gonna basically unbox it, and show you the six I did exactly like the instructions - I don't have that many kids in my life, so I don't need twenty! :D







 Here, I've peeled back the tissue paper it comes wrapped in the box in, and removed the Stampin' Spot and the stamp set. What you see on the bottom is the instruction flyer, with a full-color finished product photo. SO cute!





Wrapped along with the instructions is EVERYTHING you see here. SO much fun stuff. See the printed treat bags?!?!?











And here are my six. My personal taste? I don't like to use all the twine and ribbon. It starts to look cluttered - but I do like it on these!

What do you think?






TODAY is the last day of the flash sale!!!!! Go check it out while you still can!!!

Thanks for stamping with me. :D Take the time to stamp SOMEthing!!!!!

No comments: