Friday, December 28, 2018

Stampin' Up!

Dear friends/customers:
I've put off writing this letter, hoping against hope that circumstances would reverse, and I ould get hundreds of new people, etc. :) Alas, here it goes.

I'm not going to be working my Stampin' Up! business any longer. Until I can't - which, at this point, should be the end of the first quarter - I can place orders. However. I will no longer be planning classes or actively seeking new customers.

I didn't come to this decision lightly. I don't feel it's fair to you to have to cancel things at the last moment because of my health or the health of another of my family. It's happened too much recently, and I can't guarantee that it will get anything but harder.

I hope you'll continue to keep in touch with me! You're an important part of my life, and Stampin' Up! has been on of the best and most stable parts of the past 18 years. Until I can't, I can continue to place orders for you. :)

Hugs & Prayers,

Lori Stilger

No comments: