Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Challenge - and I used a new set, AND new colors!

Good morning, everyone! A long, LONG time ago, I told you about a great new - then, anyway! - website that was all about challenges. Well, I FINALLY had a chance to go back and participate again. Here's the website - http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ - and here's my card!


The set is new, FRESH CUTS - it's the one that came out as a sneak peek in May, and coordinates with the laser-cut envelopes....

Colors used are Pacific Point - a new IN COLOR - and Gable Green and Blush Blossom. The little medallion is made from punches from the Boho Blossom punch. Inks include Gable Green, Pretty in Pink - Blush Blossom didn't show up well enough! - and White Craft. I distressed the edges of the two layered pieces - this feels shabby chic to me, no? :D

OK, off to work - have a class tomorrow using RETIRED stamps! :) So, I'm doing LOTS of stamping here - what are YOU working on?? You are stamping, aren't you??? Well, then, TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING! :D Have a wonderful day!