Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick Card for a Quick Post!

Good morning - barely!!! Working away here, starting to get going on the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon for next month - it's not too late to get your invitation, ladies!!!! All you have to do is have SOME type of order for $150 or more between now and the middle of October!!!!! Whether you place it all yourself, or get some friends to go in with you doesn't matter. :) I want you to get to come!


ANYWAY. I'll talk more about that later, or you can email me for more details. :) Because I'm so busy today, this is a QUICK post - but even better, a SUPER-QUICK card! :)

This is my new set - FINALLY :D (cute story related, but not today!!!). I LOVE THIS SET!!!! I also love black-eyed Susans, so these colors are SO me for fall! :D
The set is called INSPIRED BY NATURE. Colors are Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun. Stamped the big stamp, stamped the saying, masked and sponged the saying, sponged the edges, and BAM! :D It's done!
OK, gonna run now. One more blog to update, and then I need to REALLY get going! :D
Have a wonderful day! PLEASE, take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ohhhh I love this!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Lori! I really like this set also.

J-ME said...

What a nice looking set, Lori. I love brown-eyed Susan's too.