Monday, September 15, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!


Hi, everyone! I'm back from my weekend - weary and unpacked. :D It was a lot of fun, but I'm back and hard at work already.


I wanted to show you one of the things I gave my Secret Sister at our retreat!



Isn't he adorable?? I've been inspired by several different bloggers for him, but the final design is all my own. :) He was about 8 inches tall, and held a large Lindt candy bar. It's all punches, sponging, free-handing, and free-cutting!

Colors are Old Olive, Bordering Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White. I used my white gel pen to put the reflection into his eyes; isn't he a docile-looking Frankenstein?!?!? :D

I'm going to run again - I have to keep stamping, to have new things to show you! What are YOU stampin'?!?!??!?! Goodness! I certainly hope you're taking the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Omigosh! He is sooo cute, but even cuter in person! ADORABLE!