Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Wednesday! :)


Quick share today - I'm going to a birthday party! :D

Have you started to think about your Christmas cards yet??? We've had one Christmas Card Class so far - two more to go! - and this is probably my favorite from that class. The colors are So Saffron and Night of Navy. The window and "Very Merry Christmas" are from WINDOW DRESSING, a Level 3 Hostess Set. The tree is from LOVELY AS A TREE, and the inside verse - "Warmest greetings of the season and every good wish for the coming year" - is from MANY MERRY MESSAGES.

We embossed the window and outside saying with white embossing powder, then cut out the window pieces. There's a piece of acetate there, to act as window glass. The "snow" is embossed with Irridescent Ice. The tree is stamped on the So Saffrong, and we used the end of a paintbrush to make the ornaments/lights, and embossed them with Irridescent Ice, too. The card front is attached directly to the So Saffron.

I think it's a beautiful card. :D What do you think???

5 comments:

J-ME said...

I agree, Lori, it's a beautifully simple card!

Jamie Martin said...

This is super cute! Love the tree through the window :)

Ginny said...

Actually, Lori, I HAVE been thinking about Christmas cards! Call me crazy, but I suddenly have the urge to try and make some. Sarah and I had a bunch of coupons for JoAnn's, so she used two, and I used the rest to buy some new embossing folders for my Cuttlebug, several of which would be good for Christmas cards. We'll see!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! I'm going to have to earn that level 3 stamp set!
We always have our Christmas tree in our front window every year. This would be a wonderful personalized card from our home!
Love it!
Thank you for the great inspiration!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,