Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday!!!



I hope you had a fantastic weekend!!! I spent it with a head cold. :) But I'm also working on big things for the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon this coming Saturday - you'll see things from that NEXT week. :D I'm not spilling the beans!!!




What I WILL do is share. :D


I made this matching card and box/bag for a dear friend for her birthday - Hi, Jan! :)


The paper is wonderful - it's the Holiday Treasures designer series paper from the Idea Book & Catalog. Jan LOVES flowers, but doesn't care much for Christmas. :D This paper has a subtle snowflake on it, but the flowers are gorgeous. So, I decided to use the paper. :D


Here's the tutorial for the treat box, from Di's blog. I've made a couple of them, actually - here's one I did for my Tennessee Stamper's Retreat Secret Sister.


Aren't they fun??? They're a great size, hold lots of chocolate ;D, and are super-simple.
Think CHRISTMAS GIFTS, everyone - they're made from card stock, so they're sturdy, and would be a great way to package a hostess gift, etc. Thanks, Di, for the great tutorial! :)
OK, I'm off - LOTS to do today!!! - but I really want to hear from you! What are you stamping???? You ARE stamping, aren't you???? ;)
Be watching for BLOG CANDY on November 1!!!! I can't wait! :D

No comments: