Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Try this!

I'm so sorry I haven't been very good lately about posting; I will try to remedy that, I promise. But for today, here's a fun idea: it's a tealight candle sleeve!

We did this for HOME & HEARTH this year; I really had fun with it! :D The set is FIRESIDE CHRISTMAS from the Holiday Mini. We stamped it on Whisper White, then colored it in with various Stampin' Write markers. We put the whole ting together wth jump rings, so it folds up easily, doesn't have to worry about scoring or anything. The fireplace is cut out, and the fire is stamped again on vellum and colored, then punched out and adhered behind the opening.

Isn't it fun? Very pretty, a very nice gift, and it just says "warm Christmas" to me. :)

OK, I'm outta here - still finishing up my Christmas cards, and baking like a mad woman for the open house this Sunday! If you're local, you're invited! I'll post the invite tomorrow. :)

Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: