Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a YEAR!!!

Slow down?!?!? What was I THINKING?!?! Goodness, it's been quite a month! And tomorrow's New Year's Eve!! And Monday, I leave on a cruise for the Bahamas! AUGH! ::Slowing breathing:::
:D

SO. I will say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! I'm SO grateful for all of you who have lived this year with me, who encourage me, who make me laugh AND cry. You are blessings, each and every one of you, and I appreciate you, SO much.

I am going to TRY and get up a Show-&-Tell for the time I'm gone. No explanations, no recipes, just a project each day. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments, so I have something to write about when I come home! :D

This year we're going to try classes in a different way; if you're on my newsletter list, I'll be sending out the explanation of January's, which will be on JANUARY 22, in the afternoon. I hope you'll plan to come stamp with me!

Also, Sale-a-Bration starts JANUARY 25!!!! Stampin' Up! had some issues with their mailing selector, so I have to hand-send every mini for both Occasions and SAB. If you want one of each, PLEASE let me know - and I'll be having a drop-in mini open house when I get home, so you can pick them up and save me a stamp and envelope. :D

OK. Time to get started scheduling these posts! I hope you like what you see! :D Here's to 2011: blessings beyond measure, stronger faith in God's love for each of us, and the strength to walk that out!

1 comment:

Moose Ridge said...

have a wonderful trip!!