Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I do so LOVE glitter paper! :D


Good Monday morning! I hope you had a great weekend! We had a really busy, really fun one, and this week's going to be the same. Family and friends coming and going!! :)

If you missed it, the red glitter paper is in the new Idea Book & Catalog. It's SUCH a great way to make your card pop without much work! :D

Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Real Red

Stamp sets: Fabulous Florets, Fifth Avenue Floral, Fabulous Phrases (inside)

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Red Glitter Paper, Flower Garden Embossing Folder (inside), Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive

I really like the embossing folder for the inside of cards! t adds a lot of punch, but subtly - if that's possible. :D

OK, I'm outta here - lots to do! But please, take the time to stamp something - I am! :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Ooh! Glitter! Not exactly my style, but it is so very girly!!