Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Kenn's using the cameras to go shoot the fireworks, so it's going to be some time before I can get the birthday cards ready to judge. I apologize - we're down TWO cameras, so it's really difficult right now.

However, I DO have something to share! :) This is one of the two cards we did for the NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG OPEN HOUSE on Thursday.

This is the front; I really wanted this hostess-only set from the Summer Mini, so it's what I chose for my last party. :) It's called LOVE & CARE; it reminds me of a set we had a few years ago. :)

So, here we go - and a picture of the inside of the card follows, too!

Card stock and classic ink colors (both pads and Stampin' Write markers): Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Crumb Cake

Stamp set: Love & Care

Accessories: Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive


Here's the inside of the card....

I made a few more of these with the extra I had cut; when I stamped the flowers in the corners on the inside, I second- and third-generation stamped them, so there are three faint flowers overlapping in each corner.

I hope you are a little inspired! Be sure and take the time to stamp today - I AM!! :D

No comments: