Thursday, July 7, 2011

Batting Four for Four!


Can you believe it? :D FOUR days in a row! LOL!!! Here's some more fun NEW items!

Card stock: Whisper White, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral (Both NEW IN COLORS!)

Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Messages (I'm SO glad this one's still around!!), Four Frames, Love & Care hostess-only Summer Mini stamp set (the tiny flower)

Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brad (center of the flower), Doily Triple Layer Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, and Snail Adhesive

This was one of the first cards I made when I received the new IN COLORs; I really think the Island Indigo is going to be my favorite from this year's group, but we'll see. :D (It really does remind me of the color of the water when I was in the Bahamas in January!) Again, the punches are AWESOME - the flower is two of the #3 punches on the punch. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a three-stage punch; you choose which one you want to punch. This is the one with the most cutouts.) Four different stamps and a letterpress plate are the only inking I did!

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!

No comments: