Thursday, December 1, 2011

December!! First day on my countdown calendar! :D

I love the countdown calendar I made years ago. It's cross stitch; it's not straight, and there are some dropped stitches, but I made it. I love pulling out the little ornaments each day to decorate the tree with the stitched elves, waiting until I get to pull out the Baby Jesus ornament. Nothing like anticipation, I'm telling you!

Anyway. :D Here's another project from our IT'S A WRAP class: a cute little gift bag!


Isn't it CUTE?? That's DSP from the Frostwood Lodge DSP package; the tag is from TAGS TIL CHRISTMAS. We cut the strip of Garden Green card stock with the Top Note die, then punched it with the scallop lace trim punch. Cute, cute cute!!!

One more day this week! Come back for the last project from the IT'S A WRAP class! :D Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: