Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Havin' FUN! :D

It's hump day - but in Pooh Land, I think we'll call it Heffalump Day. :D (I'm in an odd mood tonight! LOL!)

So, here's a tag we did at the IT'S A WRAP! class - the last class of the year, unless someone wants private classes. It's always a bittersweet thing; many people think we should really push our classes for the last month of the year, but I've always felt that I'm not going to force anyone to choose between family and stamping - because I know I'd lose! :D I still do things, though, so if you want to place an order - for yourself or someone else! - or learn something privately, just let me know!

ANYWAY. This tag was inspired by a card I saw while browsing the web. I really like this tag!

It's Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold. a very classy combination I think. We embossed the "Merry Christmas" - from TEENY TINY WISHES. Then, we punched that out with the modern label punch. Add a snowflake from the Northern Frost Sizzlit die embellished with a pearl, and voila! Simple, beautiful, elegant even. :D And EASY!

OK, I'm outta here again. Are you coming to the open house Sunday????

:D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Pretty, pretty. I'm seeing a lot of gold this year. I'm more of a silver girl, but gold is pretty, too.