Monday, November 21, 2011

Whew, WHAT A WEEKEND!

OK, I'll confess - I'm doing this post several days in advance. We teach Friday, and I have a GIFTS FROM THE HEART class that day. Saturday, we're shooting a wedding in Murfreesboro, AND have a gallery opening at Springhouse Worship & Arts Center in Smyrna - it's a public opening, and quite the event! If you'd like to come, I can give you directions! :) Just LMK.

OK, here's the fifth item from the HOME & HEARTH class; it was definitely a favorite. :)


Ever since I saw the witch's boot going around at Halloween, I KNEW I wanted to do this one - it's an elf shoe! :) Isn't the red glitter paper AWESOME on this project?? We also used the mini jingle bells on the toes - it's SO cute! There's a box in the middle, so you can put candy in there as a gift. I just love this - I really kind of wish we had a cutesy room to decorate for Christmas. :D

OK, I'm outta here. SERIOUSLY prepping for the open house AND Thanksgiving today! Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: