Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Chocolate Day!

Hi, everyone! Sorry I'm still sluggish - I'm just TIRED. But we had a great time last Friday night! :D

Here's the food....

Chocolate, and LOTS of it, of course! :D

And here are the two projects we made - one with chocolate, the other chocolate-colored. :D














I have to admit, I really love these projects! They turned out so beautifully! :D We only did two of the mini-sliders in class; I used the rest for my speech class, and for tiny treats at church. :D

OK, I'm outta here! SO much to do! :D Bonnie S.: I will post the answer to your question about the wedding card first thing in the morning! I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. :) I had to take a picture, and still have to edit and explain it - but I'm going to get it ready to go! :)

Have a WONDERFUL evening! Be SURE to take the time to STAMP something - I am!!!!

No comments: