Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to look a LOT like...

Yup! CHRISTMAS!! :D House is finally all decorated; baking is about halfway done, with two solid days to go. Just about every minute of this week is planned, so nobody throw me a curve! :D Open house will be done for another year one week from the time I'm writing this! LOL!

So, here's another project we did at the parties this month - and if you haven't gone to look at the Holiday Extravaganza, you'd BEST!! It's pretty darned AWESOME!!!!


Colors are Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke; the opposite side of this mini candy bar holder is reversed color. The stamp is from TAGS 'TIL CHRISTMAS. It was a super fun thing to put together! :)

OK, I'm outta here. I'll be scheduling this week's posts tonight (Sunday), so I'll do a double-post day if anything spectacular needs to be said. I'm on the downhill stretch! :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!!

No comments: