Monday, November 21, 2011

PHENOMENAL SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're DEFINITELY going to want to check this sale out, everyone!!!!!! Click on that sentence to go to my shopping site (I hope - make SURE it has my name at the top!! if not, CLICK HERE to go to my business site, then click SHOP NOW. I want to make sure you get your discount for having a demonstrator!)

Today's sale is until 11:59 p.m. MT ONLY!!! (That's 12:59 Central)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!
Item

Description

Retail Price

24-Hour
Sale Price

122334

Simply Scored

$29.95

$23.96

125152

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps

$16.95

$13.56


Can you SEE why I'm so excited?!?!?!? Those are BRAND-NEW products on sale, people!!! (And while you're shopping, check out the clearance rack!)

Now, GO SHOP!! There will be another 24-hour sale during this Extravaganza, plus HUGE sales - like purchasing the MY DIGITAL STUDIO EXPRESS, and getting $40 worth of downloads for it FREE!!! Keep going back daily - you NEVER know what will come up next!!!

No comments: