Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another stocking project! :)


I've got to tell you: I LOVE this stocking die. I'll use it for LOTS and LOTS of things! :D

This ornament happened because I happened to have the pieces left over and in my stack of stuff. :D

It's Whisper White and Wild Wasabi - I used Versamark and the stamp from SWEET SEASON, then embossed with Wild Wasabi embossing powder. (Stay tuned, boys and girls: the Occasions Mini has some INCREDIBLE toys coming up!)

I glued a simple ribbon loop on the back for a hanger. Super simple, SUPER cute, and super MAILABLE - slip one of these into a Christmas card for an inexpensive gift!

OK, I'm outta here. Thanksgiving, then the Open House - so much baking and cooking, so little time! :D Go on, get going! You KNOW you wanna go make the time to STAMP something!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Here I am with another idea - I looked at the die and I think this would make a great baby card, minus the cuff on the sock, or cutting the cuff down to the size of the top of the stocking. Make sense? You could even turn it into an entire card with careful folding and cutting. I do love your rendition, especially the colors!