Thursday, November 3, 2011

Answering Bonnie B.'s Question!

Good morning, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far - and that it will continue to be even better. :D

Bonnie B. had a question on this post:
This is really pretty. My daughter is getting married in June, so I am on the lookout for good ideas.
What did you put in the inside, just out of curiosity?
Thanks and God bless,
Bonnie S

Well, Bonnie, here is the inside! :) I really was tickled with the result of this card; there are quite a few steps, but we did it with a bunch of brand-new stampers, and walked it out together. :)

That's the Manhattan Flower Texturz embossing folder, and the "forever" is also from FABULOUS PHRASES. (I also like it because there's little room to write, if you don't have anything to say. LOL!!!)

OK, I'm outta here! Tomorrow's week THREE of the 10 Weeks of Christmas emails, so I have to get GOING. :D Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING - I am!!!!

No comments: