Thursday, November 17, 2011

Home & Hearth #3!

OK, now's about when I expect you to start wishing you'd been at the class. :D You'll see the two of the last three projects on the blog; the sixth will be an example I show of another way to do something I'm planning to do for the Ten Weeks of Christmas tutorials. :D

See the "snow" in the bottom of the ornament? Those are our mica flakes - available RIGHT NOW in the Holiday Mini. You could do SO MANY ornaments with a jar of the flakes! And they're quite inexpensive! If you want to go shopping, click here - my business site - and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top right!!!

OK, I'm off. I hope you're having a wonderful week! Just ONE MORE WEEK until Thanksgiving! Of course, I'm counting YOU as one of my blessings! :) Now, go STAMP something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, you already know that I wish I could have been there!!! Mary N.

Anonymous said...

I had fun! Thanks