Friday, May 25, 2012

Retiring Sets - they're almost gone!

It's FRIDAY! :) Are you excited??

Well, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is that there are lots of stamp sets leaving the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog forever. The good news is you can still order stamps until next Thursday!

And even better news? FRIDAY IS THE NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG RELEASE! It's also my annual Open House, and I'm having a HUGE craft rummage sale! PLEASE come take some of this stuff off my hands! :D

Today starts my farewell to some of my favorite stamps. These are all from my Quick Card Class last week.

This is Dasher, and also MANY MERRY MESSAGES. Pear Pizzazz, the base card color, is also going away - at least until SU! does their next color shake-up. Then, who knows?!? :)

Enjoy your long weekend! Make sure you take the time to STAMP SOMETHING! :)

No comments: