Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Monday Morning!


Here we are, on another Monday morning. I got up early; I had something Heavenly Perspective Photography-related I needed to do, so it's still early here. I'm trying to clear the cobwebs from my brain! :)

If you missed our Let's Get Punch class last week, you missed a really fun one. What do you think of my plate? :D Yes, that's a cheeseburger, fries, and pickle. :D We did it ALL with punches and ink! The "You're invited" I printed from MY DIGITAL STUDIO. (Which, by the way, is getting an incredible upgrade this fall! You won't want to miss it!!!)

Don't forget that you can see the picture better by clicking on it. :)

OK, I'm outta here! I'm having a hostess party tonight - if you want to come, let me know! There will be some awesome snacks - oh, and projects to do. :D It's the last party before the new Idea Book comes out! If you want to order a stamp set, contact me NOW and get the party-pricing shipping! :)

Have a wonderful day! Be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: