Thursday, May 31, 2012

So Long, 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog!

That's right, TODAY is the last day. Tomorrow is my open house to celebrate the new Idea Book - and to get rid of a WHOLE BUNCH of things to stamp on and with. PLEASE COME! :) Email me at poohisstampin@aol.com if you need directions/more information!

Now, then. I have three more cards from our retiring Quick Card Class to show you! Since the stamp sets are retiring, and in some cases the card stock have gone, I'm just going to post the pictures. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!!!




So, I'm off to try and get inspired for samples! :) Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to stamp something! AND IF YOU WANT TO ORDER ONE LAST STAMP SET BEFORE IT GOES AWAY, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND CLICK ON THE SHOP NOW BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT!

No comments: