Friday, July 26, 2013

Finally Friday! Collaboration for you!

Good Friday Morning!

We can now say I've blogged a whole week! :D Here's hoping it's a trend.

Today is one of the two cards Amy and I collaborated on. She brought her THOUGHTS & PRAYERS stamp set to use; I don't have it except for MY DIGITAL STUDIO, but I think it's a beautiful set. SO, she brought it to use!





She did everything - up to a point. My addition was the rhinestones at the base of each scallop. I think that extra bling is exactly what it needed! :D

We liked the color combination, because many times situations one might send this card for are thought to be dark. The Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder are subdued but not dismal! :)

OK, I'm outta here! We start rehearsals for ROGERS & HAMMERSTEIN'S CINDERELLA this weekend. Phew. :D

Have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to STAMP something!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Fun! I love the bling idea. :)

Ginny said...

Lovely card. I've put the stamp set on my wish list.