Monday, July 22, 2013

MDS Monday - Lights of the Pacific Ocean

Did you miss me!?!??! We've been back a month, and I swear. I sometimes wonder if I'm ever going to get into the groove again!!!

Anyway. :) I'm back, with a new MDS Monday share for you!


If you watch my personal page on Facebook, you've probably seen these two lighthouses quite often. :) These are both photos from last year's trip; the landscape one was selected for a gallery hanging last fall. (It's available to purchase! As a matter of fact, LOTS of our photos are!!)

The storm line you see on that photo was bringing in arctic air; it was SOOOOO stinkin' cold, I'd get out of the car, take a few photos, and get back in to get warm. :)

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to look for me on Wednesday! Which is also CHRISTMAS IN JULY here at the studio; if you want to come to a class, email me at poohisstampin@aol.com NOW!

Now, go STAMP something!

No comments: