Friday, May 31, 2013

Scrapping with KIDS: Final Post!

 HAPPY FRIDAY!

Have you had a wonderful week? Got big plans for the weekend??

This is my last Friday here for three more weeks. I will TRY to get a few posts scheduled before I leave VERY early Monday morning, but I simply can't promise - it's BUSY!!

This is also the last post to show you my sample scrapbook for my nieces and nephews. (Speaking of which, I have a NEW nephew, born Tuesday! I will be seeing the family just before we come home, and I CANNOT WAIT!!!;D ) And I think these are my two favorite ones. :D


The above is the third pocket insert. I really love doing faux tiles, and I will really, really miss the Pretty in Pink color. :( BUT, we have new ones to play with! :D When I get back, I have an open house scheduled for you to come stamp with a few new things and place orders - the new IDEA BOOK & CATALOG is LIVE today! I'll be changing the link as soon as I post this for you. :) Don't forget to check it out - or contact me to get your own book!!!

OK. I'm glad y'all enjoyed seeing my sample book; the kids did TOTALLY different things. :D They loved the Big Shot, so there were letters cut out, and butterflies - and lots of paper scraps. :D They enjoyed learning to emboss, too. :) Kids are WONDERFUL at stamping; let's get YOURS involved!

I am OUTTA here! Have a WONDERFUL weekend - and be SURE to MAKE the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: