Monday, May 13, 2013

MDS Monday - Bones Nursery

Good Monday Morning! Goodness, what a week it's been! I'm in Tennessee now; I have a doctor's appointment today, and then I hope to get back to a bit of stamping. Of course, I don't have everything here I might need - most of my stuff is still in Oregon. SO, we'll see what I can do with what I have! :D

Anyway. Today's share is from a wonderful, surprising visit to a nursery close to where we used to live. We'd never stopped - but we did Friday. I have some more wonderful pictures; these are rhododendrons. Their colors are so various, it's so hard to decide which ones to put on the scrapbook page! :D

OK, I'm outta here! I'm not looking forward to my doctor's appointment, but I don't know many people who do! LOL!

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to take the time to stamp something!


ROFL! Why didn't anyone tell me I didn't seem to attach the picture?!?! :D

No comments: