Monday, May 20, 2013

MDS Monday - In the Garden



Good Monday Morning! How are you today? Did you have a good weekend?? We had a GREAT hostess club party on Friday night - and if you want to order a retiring stamp set or anything else AND get it shipped straight to you, email me at poohisttampin@aol.com and I'll get you the number to put it under! Help out a hostess, people! :D

Anyway. :D These are pictures from our garden in Tennessee that I took two days after I got home last weekend. My mom's favorite color is yellow, so this page is dedicated to her. :D I love MDS - it would be SO easy to change this background to any color, including the large stamp!

OK, I'm outta here - short and sweet for this one. :D Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Oh! Such pretty flowers!