Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrapping with KIDS! :D

Hi, everyone! :D Are you pleasantly surprised to see me?!?! :D

I'm going to share pictures of my sample for my nieces and nephews at our family reunion. They each did their own thing, and were great fun to watch as they developed their own styles in their books. :) Today I'll show you the front and back. :)


I wanted them to feel free to use anything they wanted; I used buttons, ribbons, designer series paper, die cuts with the Big Shot - boy, did they LOVE that machine! :D - ink, card stock, and punches! :D

The 2012 Sale-a-Bration items played a large role in what we used, because my parents purchased special things for the project and I chose coordinating items from the SAB mini for FREE. Can't beat that with a stick.... :D



Don't forget that you can click on the photos to see them the same size I uploaded them. :)  I'm not going to link to anything with these shares; if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! And if you want to have a last-minute Stampin' Up! party before I leave June 3, call me!!!! :)

Now, go STAMP something!!!

No comments: