Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fun With Punches - I Love You!


Welcome to Wednesday! Are you having a good week? I'm still gone. :D I love fall, and I LOVE getting away!!!

The rest of the week, I'm going to post projects that I've used punches on, AND this set, GOOD GREETINGS. It's available until the END OF OCTOBER when you host a $300 party - it's an EXTRA HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT! :) It's a lot of fun - I really like the cute font, and the sayings are all different, kind of like TEENY TINY WISHES, but bigger. :)

For this one, I used Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, and Melon Mambo, 1" scallop circle punch and modern label punch, and Versamark and Tangerine Tango embossing powder. Don't forget the dimensionals! :D I think it's a fun, cute card, bright and eye-catching, and easy to switch colors on and still have it be fun!

OK, I'm gone. :D Have a wonderful day - and be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: