Monday, October 13, 2014

MDS Monday - Fall 2014 Bucket List


Welcome to another Monday! :) I hope you had a great weekend!

So, y'all may remember that I did one of these last year. It was such fun to see hanging on the wall, and mentally review the list - and the memories. So, I did a new one for THIS year! :)

I had fun with this one. Do you see the graphic I used for "Take a fun fall photo together"? I took a cat stamp, and a mouse stamp, and posed them. :D I just had a good time making it - and I've already done one thing on my list. Kenn's birthday is tomorrow, and we'll be celebrating with a few friends - and we leave for Richmond, IN, on Saturday - with a stop along the way! - to fulfill some of the rest of them. :)

If you haven't tried MY DIGITAL STUDIO yet, what's stopping you? I mean, it's SO fun - I can use retired stuff, play with colors and DSP and embellishments, and not have to worry about the mess I'm making. :D All you have to do is go to mydigitalstudio.net and download the free trial version! Seriously. What do you have to lose? :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to make the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!

No comments: