Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight


Welcome to WEDNESDAY! :)

So, I promised updates as we went along with my color choices for Blendabilities. As you can see, my second set is the Daffodil Delight trio.

This is ultra-enlarged, so you can see my coloring mistakes pretty easily. Please forgive me! :D The Blendabilities are really fun to work with, and  the colors are intriguing, to say the least. I think I'm going to be doing a little more coloring, just because it's so much easier to shade things now. I've never been a GREAT colorer, and having a little trouble with old-age eyes now, but I still enjoy seeing something look a little different than flat color! :)

If you come back Friday, I'll show you what we did with the hostess club get-together last month. :)

I'm OUTTA here! Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to MAKE the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: